Hello to all our lovely clients 🌞🌞🌞
Please see below the guidance we have to follow to keep us and you safe . Remember we are a close contact business so the procedures are stricter for businesses like us! These are guidelines which we have NO choice but to follow …. and there is a lot!! but please when you get a minute take the time to read.
Also remember that we hope as much as you that these will change over time!
– We have undertaken a thorough review and risk assessment of our salon and services
– We have rearranged the salon space to adhere to social distancing the best we can
– We will have Perspex screens between each styling station and reception
– Every surface will be cleaned regularly with sanitiser
– ALL equipment will be disinfected before and after every service
– Disposable gowns and towels will be used at all time
– We will ensure adequate ventilation through the salon with doors and windows open where possible
– We have extended opening hours and the team will be working split shifts so only 3 stylists working at one time
– The whole team will wear full PPE
– In salon consultations will be done at the styling station via the mirror to minimise face to face interaction. Whilst the stylist works on your hair there will be minimal talking ( this is one we hope will change soon ! )
– All our team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe and protective manor
– Appointments only , no walk ins
THINGS WE NEED YOU TO FOLLOW
– All clients must wear a face covering (we have available but would rather you bring your own to bring down the risk of us disposing of them ) clients will not be able to enter unless they have a mask
– Please arrive on time for your appointment and wait outside the salon for us to bring you in
– Hand Sanitiser will be available at entrance and must be used and temperature taken
– You must come alone for your appointment we cannot accommodate children or guests
– Magazines and refreshments are not available so please bring a bottle of water and reading material if you require
And Breath!!! … We think this covers everything. We are confident the salon with run safely and smoothly and in time things will ease too.